by Kent Sterling
- Chris Copeland’s first interview since signing with the Pacers will be at 12:15p, although his signing won’t become official for procedural reasons until tomorrow.
- We’ll also talk to Pacers coach Frank Vogel (11:15a) and power forward David West (11:45).
- The Adidas Invitational continues today, and before the show, I’ll watch Dream Vision play before the show. I really like the way top ranked 2015 center Stephen Zimmerman, Noah Robotham, Chase Jeter, and the rest of this group play together.
- And then there is the media disaster from KTVU in the Bay Area that broadcast a list of names of the pilots on the Korean airliner that crashed in San Francisco last weekend. The news director of the station used to be Hagan’s boss.
- We’ll also talk a little Indiana Basketball. Yogi and Sheehey are going to come home from the World University Games with a finish of no better than ninth – after losing to Australia and Canada in consecutive games. There is also the issue of the tight scholarship situation. They have one scholly available for each of the next two classes, with a very good group of recruits available.
- A statistical analysis of the Colts 2012 season shows a likelihood that the Colts will not finish with the same record as they did last year. It’s a good thing NFL games are played by men, and not on paper.
Chris and I will have a great time for two hours, and then head over to Victory Field for media batting practice, which is always hilarious. I expect nothing different here. I’ve hit thousands of softballs over the years, but haven’t seen a live baseball in ten years. My expectations are not his.