by Kent Sterling
Mark Klein does two thing well – that I’m aware of, stand-up comedy and handicapping the Kentucky Derby.
He was kind enough to spend some time with us this morning on “Ahead of the Curve” with Hagan and Sterling. Mark laid it all out, along with some exotic wagers that he hopes make all of us some serious cash today.
Mark Klein’s picks for the Kentucky Derby
For those who don’t listen as quickly as Mark speaks, hear is the breakdown for how to bet $100 on the 137th Run for the Roses:
- $10 to win on Soldat
- $20 to win on Dialed In
- $20 to show on Animal Kingdom
- $1 Exacta Box – Soldat, Dialed In, Nehro
- $1 Trifecta Box – Soldat, Dialed In, Nehro
- $1 Superfecta Box – Soldat, Dialed In, Nehro, Animal Kingdom
- $1 Superfecta Box – Soldat, Dialed In, Nehro, Master of Hounds
I’m going to trust Mark that all that action adds up to $100. Good luck. I’m betting exactly as I was told, and I’ll see you at the payout window at the OTB at Illinois and Washington in downtown Indianapolis.
just bet the ranch on Twice the Appeal-Borel wins his 4th in 5 years.